Cybersecurity Insights with National Security Specialist Ivan Paynter
October 27, 2020
Work-from-home brings a new level of cybersecurity challenges - and these challenges will only grow as people return to the workplace. In this episode of OpTech Insights, join Heartland's Todd Greenwald and Andy Rehm as they talk with ethical hacker Ivan Paynter, National Security Specialist at Intellysis, a Scansource company.
In this episode, you will learn.
- How the BYOD trend is creating security risks for your enterprise environment.
- What you should do in the case of a ransomware attack
- The value of training your staff on cybersecurity risks, and the best way to identify who needs the training most.
- The differences between 'consumer-grade and enterprise-grade mobile security
- Why partnering with a managed security service provider is your best bet to keep your environment safe.
Ivan Paynter, Intellysis
Ivan is a Certified Internet Security Specialist Professional (CISSP) and a Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH). He has a passion for network & wireless security and all things IoT. Currently, Ivan is focused on:
- Partners and suppliers;
- Evaluating the efficacy of the various cybersecurity solutions and their overarching value-added managed services
- Risk mitigation programs
- Enabling cyber technologies within various verticals with consideration towards regulatory standards and compliances.
- White-boarding, solutions development, problem-solving
- Assisting organizations with proper systems selection and implementation.